Monday, November 06, 2006

This is Miranda



This is Miranda's story.

I got this scar from a rusty nail sticking horizontally off of my house, one day, when I got locked out of the house. I got it a couple of years ago, when I was about 16 years old, in my home town in Alberta. Being locked out of my house, with my arm bleeding, I quickly ran to my neighbours house, where it got bandaged up.
In high school, my friends thought it would be really funny to draw on my scar. By adding eyes, ears, and a mouth around a long nose, or even into a *ahem* penis...it's just as funny to reminisce about it now.
In this picture, the scar has healed to the point where I don't think it will heal anymore. I was probably supposed to get stitches, but I didn't and I guess it didn't heal properly (picking scars isn't very good for it either).
I love adventure, and every scar is like a trophy I carry with me for the rest of my life.

No comments: